?

Log in

Certified Dumbass

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Tuesday, March 6th, 2007
9:26 pm - I found this fun game..xD

porselyn


current mood: dorky

What a cetified dumbass.

Monday, January 9th, 2006
7:08 pm - Hello, New here =)

kaijou_akai
I discovered this wonderful community just now after being fueled with anger after a discussion with my friend about "Stupid-Spoiled-Whore" (aka: Paris Hilton). We were both discussing about how she genuinely gets off at spending money. My friend's half-sister Stacey used to work at a Ritz Carlton in Fernandina Beach, FL, and to note there was a Hilton resort located there as well. And we all know that Paris can stay at any Hilton hotel for free. However, during the time when Stacey worked at said Ritz Carlton, Paris stayed at the Ritz Carlton, instead solely because she wanted to spend money. Her parents' money at that.

Oh yeah, something else that further incited my hate for that rich bitch: During one interview, Paris mentioned that "giving to charity is for losers." Also, she added, "The reason why many people are poor is because they are stupid." Gee, thanks Paris for those kind words =/ Now let's hear you say that again when you're counting your inherited money while burning in hell n_n*

Oh wait, I forgot. She doesn't know how to count.

I'm glad that there's an anti-Paris community on LJ. Nice to meet you all.

What a cetified dumbass.

Monday, July 11th, 2005
12:22 pm

mellenia
I want my Mommy x.x

http://www.andpop.com/article/4177

It takes 1 Paris's to screw in a lightbulb. // What a cetified dumbass.

Sunday, July 10th, 2005
12:11 am - Paris Hilton improves her image!?

ex_superstit361
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5594573186&rd=1

What a cetified dumbass.

Thursday, June 16th, 2005
5:02 pm - Wow, mom! I didn't know skanks had to do with food sales.

juri
So I was watching the news today and they were showing this clip of a new commercial for Hardee's (aka Carl's Jr.) featuring Paris Hilton. It shows her all skanked out in little more than a few pieces of leather almost covering her up while washing a car. Then she takes a bite of a huge burger. It really made me want to go get one let me tell you.

..who sold their soul to satan for the idea for that commercial?

current mood: amused

It takes 1 Paris's to screw in a lightbulb. // What a cetified dumbass.

Wednesday, June 15th, 2005
6:10 pm

riffkitty
I figured y'all would appreciate this:

Found this while reading the comics a couple days ago

It takes 1 Paris's to screw in a lightbulb. // What a cetified dumbass.

Tuesday, June 14th, 2005
9:49 pm

chriskushinkai
Lets start this place off the RIGHT way! XD


http://parishilton.ytmnd.com/

http://destroyparishilton.ytmnd.com/

What a cetified dumbass.

Monday, June 13th, 2005
10:35 pm

mellenia
Let's get this party started y'all! :D

It takes 3 Paris's to screw in a lightbulb. // What a cetified dumbass.


> top of page
LiveJournal.com